Thanks for your interest in guest postings on WomenWithGifts.com. We welcome well-written, unique posts from a variety of standpoints which will encourage and inspire our readers. Please follow the guidelines below if you’d like to see your post on WWGs:
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
General Rules for our guest writers/bloggers:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit Women With Gifts readers, it is likely to be published.
- To remain within the vision of WomenWithGifts.com, guest posts should offer information about religion,marriage, single -living, fashion,money-saving tips or any topic that would be of interest to WOMEN.
- Please limit your post to 1000 words or less.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Due to time constraints, submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site or links social networks. Also email an amazing picture of yourself or your logo
- All submissions must be original and hasn’t been published on any other website.
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please email it to email@example.com with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line. Or you can submit the form below.