GUARANTEED NO STRESS HOLIDAY COOKIES
I always believed that the best gifts were homemade gifts. With the holidays quickly sweeping in, holiday cookies are on my mind and my to-do list. I would love to say I am excited to try new recipes, but I love what I love. Also, the recipes I use pack great flavors, and I promise you, they are most likely the easiest recipes you will work with. I hope you try them all.
CRANBERRY COCONUT DROPS
Exploding with flavors of tart cranberry and sweet coconut, these bites are one of my favorites. These easy and delicious cookies are reminiscent of coconut macaroons are a huge hit with my family.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (14 ounces) sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Stir in cranberries.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 3 in. apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets; gently shape into mounds.
- Bake at 325° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool for 3 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
I hope the holiday season brings you peace and joy. Merry Christmas.