[Word of Advice for MILITARY spouses or potential spouses]
- Learn about your spouse’s job
- Learn about everything pertaining to THE MILITARY including any and all benefits available to military personnel and their spouses.
(i.e. banks, education or home loans and etc.)
- If you travel on orders with your spouse know the ins and outs of the travel and during travel please check your credit often to prevent identity fraud.
- If you live on base or near a military get to know it like the back of your hand. Especially Learn about the Family Fleet Center, Base Library, Base Medical,MWR and etc.
- Make sure you are apart of DEERS after marriage or during marriage.
- Make sure you get your military ID
- Obtain a POA
If you have questions regarding any aspect of the military visit MILITARY.com
Please share this information with your military friends!