If you’re looking for a way to feed a big family or you’re feeding a family with a big appetite PASTA is the way to go. So in addition to saving money, you’re also able to save time by cooking fix it and forget it type meals. Enjoy!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- 2 pounds chicken
- 1 box Rotini noodles (you could get away with using elbow noodles if you didn’t have rotini)
- 8 slices of Bacon (if your family loves bacon feel free to add a few more pieces) cooked and chopped up
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup of Ranch Dressing
- 2 cups of Monterey Jack/cheddar mixed cheese (if you don’t have the mixed cheese using cheddar or just Monterey jack will work fine)
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- Heat a pan to medium heat on the stove. Drizzle oil on you pan.You can use which ever type of cooking oil you prefer, I used coconut oil.
- Dice your chicken into bite sized pieces, then sauté them in a pan on the stove until cooked.
- About mid way of cooking the chicken add in the garlic.
- While cooking the chicken boil the noodles. When they are done drain them and set aside.
- While cooking noodles and chicken also cook your bacon, you can do it in the microwave or you can do it on the stove just make sure it is cooked crispy! I prefer cooking it on the stove.
- Once chicken is done add chicken to pasta, then add the bacon.
- Then add the ranch dressing and the dry ranch mix. stir well to make sure everything is good and coated.
- Get out a big baking dish and spray with nonstick spray, pour mixture into your pan top with cheese.
- bake at 350 for about 15 minutes (until the cheese is melted)
Source: Midget Momma